Monday, March 16, 2009

My mantra...

I will joyfully remove obstacles from my path.

Since JMS has been MIA in posting, I had to seek advice elsewhere. A while back (years) I ordered an infomercial workout called "Yoga Booty Ballet" by Beachbody. It comes with a beginner and advanced level, as well as a little booklet with a program to follow.

This mantra comes from them.

...This week, please go easy on yourself as you change these habits. You're trying to establish a healthful routine, not impose a stranglehold on your life. Easing into it by taking baby steps instead of one giant leap is the best way to encourage adherence.

1 comments:

addy said...

Nice mantra!

(The 10 Minute workouts are BeachBody, too!)

Post a Comment

 
Skinny Dipping. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino