Friday, March 20, 2009

JMS Friday Thoughts

There is an old saying that immediately came to my mind today when Miss S~DLT sent me a link to a website which will assist me in creating a good stretch sequence for her to follow everyday!! SDLT amazes me with her creativity and knack of always finding exactly what I need! So, as I am helping her along on her path of finding that space between her thighs, she is likewise helping me become better at helping her!!! Lol! Ok, I know the way I’m trying to explain it is a little bit of a twister, so wrap your mind around what I am trying to say by reading the following:

JMS’s mantra of the day: “As iron sharpens iron, so does one man sharpen another...”

SDLT, stay tuned for your stretch sequence and thanks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Skinny Dipping. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino