Friday, February 20, 2009

The road to good intentions....

I am ready to do this. I really, really am. I just have to wrap my head around it. JMS says I have to not worry about the food and to focus on the commitment. I know this isn't a diet - it a lifestyle change. I have to reach for that cucumber instead of that cookie. I need to hydrate with herbal decaffeinated tea and water instead of liquid caffeine (coffee).

I am tired. I tired of flabby arms. I am tired of back fat. I am tired of stomach roles. I am tired of giggly thighs. I am tired of being out of breath after 2 flights of stairs.

I am going to succeed for my healthy, my frame of mind, for happy shopping trips and most importantly, my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Skinny Dipping. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino