Friday, August 13, 2010

HOLY COW!


And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

This poor blog has been hanging on - dangling out there in the wind. Well, guess what people?

I'm BAAACCCCKKKK! In a big way. Ha! Total pun intended. Not only did I not lose the weight intended when I first started this blog, I probably gained some and then most recently lost a smidge. Enough to make the cringe not so cringeworthy. I have a long way to go and I want to do it.

I'm in such a different place in my life and I am ready to make some changes. I mean, everything else has changed (you can read about it on A Dog-Eared Life) why not make one more adjustment for the better.

I'll give you a little more detail on the plans in the next post! Stay tuned, because I'm still searching for that space between my thighs.

1 comments:

addy said...

:-)

Post a Comment

 
Skinny Dipping. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino